Jul 15, 2010

Oh what a happy day...


I know I shouldn't be mad or so damn pissed but it does hurt when you think you know someone and help them when they are in need and even be there when they were in trouble (even if it is not all the time) but you were there get through the difficult times with them and enjoy some of the best memories with them and it ended up they don't even think the same way you did. Well, you are not important enough in their lives I supposed.


Well, I maybe done something to deserve this. Thank you. For what ever it is reason is still a reason.

2 comments:

Cahaya said...

maaf andai aku bukan kawan yg baik buat kau... tapi masih mencuba dan terus mencuba untuk jdi kawan yg baik... ape pun yang terjadi aku sayang kamu...

Cik Cip Puding said...

It's not you my dear...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...